Effective Date: 01 July 2020
- Information We Collect
- How We Use The Information We Collect
- How Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect
- Your Choices
- Access To, Correction And Deletion Of Personal Information
- Targeted Advertising
- Links to Other Web Sites and Social Media
- Information Security
- Retention Of Personal Information
- Party Names
- How To Contact Us
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit our web site. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details.
- Personal details such as name, delivery address, email address, phone number, date of birth and other contact information when you provide that information to us, such as if you register with our web site or enter a Inside Scoop contest, competition, or any other promotions.
- Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our web site or to acquire Inside Scoop products and services.
- Other personal information you choose to provide when you interact with Inside Scoop.
The circumstances in which you provide personal information may include when you:
- purchase products on our web site;
- order products through our website;
- request to receive marketing or other communications;
- enter in one of our contests, competitions, or other promotions;
- submit information when providing feedback; or
- use interactive features of our web site.
We may combine personal information that we collect with information we receive from other sources, information about your prior transactions with Inside Scoop and information that is automatically collected.
2. How We Use The Information We Collect
The personal information gathered will be used for one of more of the following purposes:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide products and services to you;
- to process and fulfil your purchases, contest entry, and/or refunds;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints;
- to keep you updated and informed about our products, services, offers/promotions and events and from our selected third party partners which may be of interest to you from time to time by SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channel;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to share any of your Personal Data with a third party necessary for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase/order/enquiry/complaint, for example, the payment gateway provider, delivery provider;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for registration for a user account with The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for audit and risk management purposes (if any);
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- for meeting any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd;
- to enforce or defend The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd’s rights and your rights under, and to comply with, The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd’s obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
- for other purposes required to operate and maintain The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd’s business.
Reputable and trusted third party vendors may be permitted to access your data in order to carry out their service of maintenance, hosting or upgrade to the Site or other services that we may require from time-to-time. We use a reputable delivery company that will be given access to your mailing information in order to deliver the products to you as fulfilment of your order.
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Share The Personal Information We Collect
- to provide you with information or services that you have requested or agreed to receive, including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of it or third parties during any promotions;
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the online services such as promotions;
- to improve the services or our services, to customize your experience on the services, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you;
- to provide, transfer and/or store any data that it collects from you to our parent, subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies, or to any agent, contractor or third party service provider located in and outside of Malaysia which provides administrative, data processing, computer and or other services to Inside Scoop, to enable Inside Scoop to carry out the purposes permitted under this policy;
- to disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer of Inside Scoop in the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of Inside Scoop business assets;
- for internal analysis purposes (including research on trends or analytics); and
- for any other purposes for which you have consented, such as those that may be set out in this Policy, and other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law.
Inside Scoop may share personal information with vendors that provide services to Inside Scoop, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, administering promotions, conducting research and performing analytics, and personalizing individual Inside Scoop experiences. We do not authorize these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Inside Scoop decides to sell or transfer all or a portion of our business. We may transfer information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Inside Scoop reserves the right to use or disclose personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of our web site and in-store technologies, to bring or defend against legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security of Inside Scoop, Inside Scoop employees or franchisees, or members of the public, or in connection with the investigation of fraud, illegal activity or violation of Inside Scoop’s policy.
4. Your Choices
You can elect not to receive marketing communications from Inside Scoop by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send communications to you concerning your transactions, accounts with Inside Scoop and any promotions in which you have enrolled.
5. Access To, Correction And Deletion Of Personal Information
If at any time you would like to access, correct, or delete personal information we have collected from you, please contact us at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, including when required by applicable law, we will comply with your request. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before Inside Scoop is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request. If you are below the age of 18, a parent, guardian or ward may request access to, correction or deletion of your personal data.
6. Targeted Advertising
7. Links To Other Web Sites And Social Media
8. Information Security
Inside Scoop is committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep personal information secure. We have in place technical, administrative, and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. While we take efforts to safeguard our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
9. Retention Of Personal Information
11. Party Names
Throughout this Statement, “Inside Scoop” refers The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd.
12. How To Contact Us
Or reach out to us at :
Mobile : +60 12-623 2971
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org