The safety of our team and customers is always our top priority, and we have been working hard to find a safe way for you to dine-in at our outlets in line with government advice.
It’s really important to us that our outlets are a safe place to be for both our customers and our staff. Here's what we're doing:
- We check in with staff before they work a shift to make sure they feel fit and well enough to come to work.
- We have reduced our opening hours (but fret not; we're available via GrabFood delivery too!).
- We prefer taking contactless payments (e-wallets and card payments)
- Our seating capacity for dine-in customers are limited.
- We have increased our cleaning practices within the outlet including hand washing at regular intervals. We’ll also be providing customers and delivery riders with hand sanitizer.
These are the steps we're taking to be sure our customers and staff have a safe and worry-free experience while visiting our outlets!